FBN Points & Referral Program
Full Basic Needs introduce FBN Points and Referral program to their valuable customers for enhancing convenient shopping. The main features of FBN Points & Referral Program are as follows:-
- On creating an account the customer gets an unique login id and password. Customer also gets a unique code and link (also called FBN Referral code and FBN Referral link) which is shown in customer’s account at our website. This code or link will also be sent via sms or mail on your registered mob. no. and mail id.
- As soon as a customer makes an account on Full Basic Needs at the same time customer gets 100 Points in his/her FBN Points. But these points will be found only once for a family and if it is found that any family makes more than one account from different mobile numbers or emails than Full Basic Needs has full right to take any action. The customer can buy anything from Full Basic Needs using his/her Points.
- Full Basic Needs would also award referral points to its customer for recommending Full Basic Needs to their friends in customer’s FBN Points. Referral program is valid for unique mobile number and email address (unique family; defined as an email address where email does not bounce back) provided by the customer. The mobile number and email address should not be already present in the Full Basic Needs database.
- For every unique conversion by this referral program (conversion is defined as friend accepting the referral request and transacting at Full Basic Needs at least once) the customer will get an additional 100 Points in his/her FBN Points but this amount will be added after crossing the purchase limit of Rs. 300 by referred friend.
- First shopping should be of mini Rs. 300.
- One unique family will be counted as one customer.
- The Net Payable amount should not be zero (₹0.00) in any case.